- What is The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc.'s primary business?
The ONE Group develops and operates upscale, high-energy restaurants and lounges and provides "ONExperience", a turn-key food and beverage service for hospitality venues including boutique hotels, casinos and other high-end locations in the United States and United Kingdom.
- When did The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. become a public company?
The ONE Group became a public company on October 16, 2013 through a business combination with Committed Capital Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company.
- On which exchange is The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. traded and what is the ticker symbol?
The ONE Group stock is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol STKS.
- Does The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. franchise its restaurants?
The company does not franchise and has no plan to offer franchises in the future.
- How can I buy shares in The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc.?
Shares in The ONE Group can be purchased through your stockbroker. You cannot purchase them directly from the company. The ticker is STKS.
- Does The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. pay a cash dividend?
No, The ONE Group does not pay a cash dividend at this time.
- Who is The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who should I contact for Investor Relations?