- What is The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc.'s primary business?
The ONE Group (Nasdaq: STKS) is a global hospitality company that develops and operates upscale, high-energy restaurants and lounges and provides hospitality management services for hotels, casinos and other high-end venues both nationally and internationally. The ONE Group's primary restaurant brand is STK, a modern twist on the American steakhouse concept with locations in major metropolitan cities throughout the U.S., Mexico, Europe and the Middle East. The ONE Group's food and beverage hospitality services business, ONE Hospitality, provides the development, management and operations for premier restaurants and turn-key food and beverage services within high-end hotels and casinos.
- When did The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. become a public company?
The ONE Group became a public company on October 16, 2013 through a business combination with Committed Capital Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company.
- On which exchange is The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. traded and what is the ticker symbol?
The ONE Group stock is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol STKS.
- Does The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. franchise its restaurants?
The company does not franchise and has no plan to offer franchises in the future.
- How can I buy shares in The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc.?
Shares in The ONE Group can be purchased through your stockbroker. You cannot purchase them directly from the company. The ticker is STKS.
- Does The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc. pay a cash dividend?
No, The ONE Group does not pay a cash dividend at this time.
- Who is The ONE Group Hospitality, Inc.'s transfer agent?
- Who should I contact for Investor Relations?