- News / Events
- Company Information
- Financial Information
- Stock Data
- SEC Filings
- Corporate Governance
- What is The ONE Group’s primary business?
The ONE Group develops and operates upscale, high-energy restaurants and lounges and provides “ONExperience”, a turn-key food and beverage service for hospitality venues including boutique hotels, casinos and other high-end locations in the United States and United Kingdom.
- When did The ONE Group become a public company?
The ONE Group became a public company on October 16, 2013 through a business combination with Committed Capital Acquisition Corp., a special purpose acquisition company.
- On which exchange is The ONE Group traded and what is the ticker symbol?
The ONE Group stock is traded on NASDAQ under the symbol STKS.
- Does The ONE Group franchise its restaurants?
The company does not franchise and has no plan to offer franchises in the future.
- How can I buy shares in The ONE Group?
Shares in The ONE Group can be purchased through your stockbroker. You cannot purchase them directly from the company. The ticker is STKS.
- Does The ONE Group pay a cash dividend?
No, The ONE Group does not pay a cash dividend at this time.
- Who is The ONE Group's transfer agent?
- Who should I contact for Investor Relations?